This Privacy Notice should answer your questions about the sources and kinds of information we collect, how we use it, when it may be shared with others, and how we safeguard its confidentiality and security.
Information We Collect And How We Collect It
In order to facilitate your orders, and manage our business, we collect and maintain personal information about you. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC collects customer information from you to understand and meet your needs. We collect personal information about you from:
– You, when you voluntarily provide us with information
– Your transactions with The Pickle Juice Company, LLC
The personal information we collect about you through these various sources may include, but is not limited to:
– Name, addresses and telephone numbers
– Email addresses, fax numbers and pager numbers
– Personal information provided to customer-service representatives to research and resolve issues or questions
In addition to obtaining your personal information, when you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on our site. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on our site or which pages or features get the most attention.
How Your Information Will Be Used
The Pickle Juice Company, LLC uses personally identifiable information to complete transactions and fulfill requests for our services. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC may require you to provide personal information when making a purchase in order to process the services you request, The Pickle Juice Company may use this data for administrative and analytical purposes such as information systems management, accounting, billing and audits, marketing, credit card processing and verification, customer-relations, and correspondence.
To the extent required by law, we may disclose personally identifiable information to government authorities, or to third parties pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process, and we may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to protect the rights or property of The Pickle Juice Company, LLC, our customers, our website, or its users.
The Pickle Juice Company, LLC does not sell any customer information or share your email address with third parties except in compliance with this policy.
How You Can Opt Out of Marketing Communications and Sharing of Your Information With Third Parties
If you do not want The Pickle Juice Company, LLC to use or share your personal information for the purpose of sending you marketing or promotional materials, please contact The Pickle Juice Company, LLC to submit your request.
Links to Other Sites
We also provide additional links to resources we believe you may find useful. These links will lead you to sites that are not affiliated with The Pickle Juice Company, LLC and may operate under different privacy practices. Our visitors are responsible for reviewing the privacy statements for such other websites, as we have no control over information that is submitted to these companies.
Thank you for visiting The Pickle Juice Company, LLC web site titled “www.PicklePower.com” (the “Site”). The Pickle Juice Company, LLC reserves the right to make changes to any of the products or programs described in the Site at any time without notice or liability. From time to time we provide our customers with the opportunity to obtain special services, products or prices offered by a third party. Any relationship you enter into with a third party will be at your sole discretion and liability and no recourse will be available through The Pickle Juice Company, LLC.
Intellectual property notifications
Unless otherwise noted, all information, account information, articles, data, images, passwords, Personal Identification Numbers (“PINs”), screens, text, user names, web pages, or other materials (collectively “Content”) appearing on the Site are the exclusive property of The Pickle Juice Company, LLC, or their subsidiaries and affiliates:
- All information, products, services and software contained on or used in the Site (“Content”) is Copyright 2015 by The Pickle Juice Company, LLC. All rights reserved. Please assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted to, or used with permission by, The Pickle Juice Company, LLC unless otherwise noted.
- The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade dress (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Pickle Juice Company, LLC or others.
- Images of people, objects, or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by The Pickle Juice Company, LLC.
- The Pickle Juice Company, LLC owns or uses by permission all software contained on the Site, including without limitation all HTML code and Active X controls. Copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions protect this software. The law expressly prohibits any modification, redistribution, or reproduction of the software, and such actions could result in severe civil and criminal penalties. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC will seek and support prosecuting violators to the maximum extent possible.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, and use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes. Nothing on the Site shall be construed to confer any grant or license of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, by implication, or otherwise.
Your representations and warranties
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Site in accordance with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You accept financial responsibility for all use of the Site under your name or account, including without limitation all uses of your account by others, including minors living with you. You may allow other members of your household to use the Site under your name or account only if you agree to pay all charges that they incur and to be responsible for all other aspects of their usage. You further agree to supervise all minors who use the Site under your name or account. You agree not to assign, transfer, or sublicense your rights pursuant to this Agreement.
Your indemnity obligation
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Pickle Juice Company, LLC and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, suits and actions, including any related liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, deficiencies, penalties, taxes, levies, fines, judgments, settlements, expenses (including legal and accountants’ fees and disbursements) and costs (collectively, “Claims”), based on, arising out of or resulting from your use of the Site.
The Pickle Juice Company, LLC provides the Site solely to permit you to determine the availability of goods and services offered on the Site and to transact business with The Pickle Juice Company, LLC and for no other purposes. The Site is for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree that you will use the Site’s services only to make legitimate purchases for you or for another person for whom you are authorized to act legally.
Your account information is owned by and proprietary to The Pickle Juice Company, LLC. While you may access your account information through the Site, you may not give access to your account to any person or entity other than a member of your household or a person that you directly supervise as part of your career or employment. You may not give access to your account to any third party on-line service. You must access your account information directly through the Site and not through a third party web site.
You agree that you will not Misuse the Site. “Misuse” includes, but is not limited to, using the Site to do any of the following:
- Distribute, disseminate, post, or publish any information or material that degrades, embarrasses, harasses, humiliates, intimidates, or threatens any individual or group of individuals on the basis of their age, ancestry, color, ethnicity, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, union or nonunion affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.
- Abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate others’ legal rights, including but not limited to rights of privacy and publicity.
- Download or upload files that may damage the operation of another’s computer, such as computer viruses, corrupt files, or similar software.
- Download or upload files that contain materials, including but not limited to software that violate the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of others unless you own, control, or have been authorized to exercise such rights.
- Misrepresent or omit the origin or source of any file you download or upload.
- Download or upload files that do not contain the posted proprietary language, author attributions, and/or copyright, patent, or trademark notices.
- Distribute, disseminate, post, or publish any indecent, infringing, obscene, or unlawful information or material.
- Engage in any commercial purpose including but not limited to:
- Advertising or offering to sell any goods or services.
- Conducting contests or surveys.
- Distributing chain letters, or advertising with respect to any Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme.
- Advertising or offering to sell any business opportunities, direct sales opportunities, employment, independent contractor positions, multi-level marketing opportunities, or securities.
- Post, send, or otherwise disclose confidential information, trade secrets, or other confidential and/or protected proprietary data of any entity or person, including but not limited to The Pickle Juice Company, LLC or any of its affiliates.
- Download or upload files that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Site.
- Upload, download, or otherwise export or re-export software from the Site: (1) to a national or resident of or into any country the U.S. has embargoed, including without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or Yugoslavia; (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals list, or (3) to anyone on the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders.
- Copy or create derivative works from, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, transfer, or transmit any information, products, services, or software obtained by, from, or through the Site.
- Monitor or copy any Content by using any manual process, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device, without first obtaining The Pickle Juice Company’s prior written consent.
- Act as an agent or attorney in fact for any person who is not:
- A member of your immediate household; or
- Your direct supervisor at your place of employment.
- Take any action that will or could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our site infrastructure.
- Access information about any The Pickle Juice Company, LLC customer protected by site log-in and post it on any other web site, with or without that The Pickle Juice Company customer’s consent.
- Utilize The Pickle Juice Company, LLC customer’s password or personal identification number during log-in, unless you are:
- The Pickle Juice Company, LLC customer to whom that password or personal identification number is assigned (the “Authorized The Pickle Juice Company customer”);
- A family member of the Authorized The Pickle Juice Company, LLC customer, acting with the authorized The Pickle Juice Company customer’s permission; or
- An employee of the Authorized The Pickle Juice Company customer’s employer, acting with the Authorized The Pickle Juice Company, LLC customer’s permission.
- Engage in any other conduct that is, or that deems to be, in conflict with this Agreement. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC forbids such Misuses, and access of the Site for any such Misuses or other similar purposes is an unauthorized use of the Site.
No warranty by The Pickle Juice Company, LLC
The Content may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC may alter, change or improve the Content at any time and without notice. The Pickle Juice Company makes no representations or warranties as to the Content’s completeness or accuracy, and makes no commitment to update the Content. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC makes no representations about the Content’s suitability for any purpose.
YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL RAIN FRESH BOTTLED WATER COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FOR ANY OF THE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, IN EACH CASE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE PICKLE JUICE COMPANY, LLC WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
The Pickle Juice Company, LLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of information and material on the Site will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC shall not be liable for any virus or other damage to your computer equipment or other property due to your accessing, browsing, or using the Site or due to your downloading any audio, data, images, materials, pictures, text or video from the Site.
Because The Pickle Juice Company, LLC provides services and products in specific parts of the world, the Site may refer to certain goods, products, and/or services that are not available in your area. A reference to goods, products, and/or services without limiting their geographic scope does not imply that The Pickle Juice Company, LLC offers or intends to offer those goods, products, and/or services in all locations.
Use of information you provide The Pickle Juice Company, LLC
For use of certain services, we may provide you with a pass code. This pass code is proprietary to and the property of The Pickle Juice Company, LLC. However, you must take precautions to insure the security of your pass code. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC assumes no responsibility for and will not be liable in the event that another person learns your pass code or uses your pass code to cause damage to you.
While The Pickle Juice Company, LLC takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your private information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL RAIN FRESH BOTTLED WATER COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER RAIN FRESH BOTTLED WATER COMPANY WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
Links to other sites and to the Site
The Site may provide hyperlinks or references to other sites. While The Pickle Juice Company, LLC endeavors to provide links only to sites that are reputable and safe, we take no responsibility for the information, products, or services obtained on such other sites and will not be liable for any damages arising from your access to such sites. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC provides any such links to other sites merely for your convenience and our inclusion of such links and frames in the Site does not imply an endorsement of the linked or framed sites, their content, or the persons or entities operating those sites. Therefore, you assume sole responsibility for using links or pointers to third parties.
The Pickle Juice Company, LLC specifically denies you permission to hyperlink or provide references to the Site, unless you are allowed to do so under a separate written agreement with The Pickle Juice Company, LLC. You are also denied permission to use any trademarked or copyrighted material to provide such hyperlinks or references, unless you are allowed to do so under a separate written agreement with The Pickle Juice Company, LLC. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC bears no responsibility for sites that provide hyperlinks or references to the Site unless those sites are operated by The Pickle Juice Company, LLC.
The Pickle Juice Company, LLC does not accept or consider unsolicited proposals related to its business, including but not limited to proposals for advertising campaigns, logos, names, processes, products, promotions, services, slogans, and technologies. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC therefore requests that you not send such proposals. Please also refrain from sending original creative artwork, blueprints, demonstratives, designs, layouts, photographs, or samples. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC has adopted this policy to prevent claims that we have copied such unsolicited ideas without authorization, when, in fact, we developed the idea independent of or even long before receiving the unsolicited proposal. If you do send us unsolicited proposals, then do so with the understanding that The Pickle Juice Company, LLC may use any concepts, ideas, inventions, know-how, or techniques that you disclose in those communications for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing of goods, products, or services. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC may do so free of any obligation to compensate you for that use.
Comparison monitoring of on-line chats or telephone conversations with The Pickle Juice Company, LLC
The Site may provide you the ability to have an on-line chat session with The Pickle Juice Company, LLC or with information as to how you can contact The Pickle Juice Company, LLC by telephone. You may use these functions only for business purposes related to the Site. For quality assurance purposes, The Pickle Juice Company, LLC may monitor, record, and/or transcribe the contents of these communications. By contacting The Pickle Juice Company, LLC, you agree that the communication may be monitored, recorded, and/or transcribed and you consent to the monitoring, recording, and/or transcribing. Such records may be kept indefinitely or disposed of at our discretion.
Your use of Forums
You agree to use any bulletin boards, chat rooms, conferences, or other communication or message facilities (“Forums”) contained on the Site only to send and receive material and messages that are proper and related to the particular Forum. You further agree that you will use the Forums in conformity with all applicable laws and this Agreement. You agree that you will not Misuse a Forum.
The Pickle Juice Company, LLC reserves the right to remove at will and without notice any content on the Site, including anything you post in a Forum. You understand that any use by you of a Forum constitutes a public communication. You understand that The Pickle Juice Company, LLC owns any and all information or material that you post on a Forum. You agree that you waive all of the rights you have to any information or material that you post on a Forum. The Pickle Juice Company, LLC has the right to do whatever it wishes with that information or material, including but not limited to deleting or editing for any reason any posting by you. You further acknowledge that The Pickle Juice Company, LLC does not endorse or sponsor any information or material posted by Forum users, and that The Pickle Juice Company, LLC has no responsibility to approve, review, or screen such information or material.
Forum for actions, governing law, and procedural restrictions
You agree that this Agreement is made and entered into in Dallas County, Texas. You agree that Texas law governs this Agreement’s interpretation and/or any dispute arising from your access to, dealings with, or use of the Site, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any lawsuit brought by you related to your access to, dealings with, or use of the Site must be brought in the state or federal courts of Dallas County, Texas. You agree and understand that you will not bring against The Pickle Juice Company, LLC, or any of its affiliated entities, agents, directors, employees, and/or officers any class action lawsuit related to your access to, dealings with, or use of the Site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement governing your access to, dealings with, and use of the Site. Of course, separate agreements may attach to any goods, products, or services you obtain, purchase, or use from the Site. In the case of a conflict between this Agreement and any agreement specific to any goods, products, or services that you obtain, purchase, or use from the Site, the terms of the specific agreement shall govern.
Any failure of The Pickle Juice Company, LLC to assert any rights it may have under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of our right to assert the same or any other right at any other time or against any other person or entity. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be stricken from this Agreement without affecting the validity or enforceability of any other provision.